Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Looking for CONTRIBUTORS

Hi everyone! I have some really exciting news to share with all of you. In 2011 Feline Playful will be featuring lots more of your favorite online stores and challenge blogs. Starting in January there are already 4 sponsors scheduled each week. How exciting is that!!!

I’d also like to list more challenges but am quickly running out of steam so this is where I really need your help! I’m looking for 6 fellow crafters who are interested in helping update challenges and are able to commit to doing so one day a week from January through June 2011. All you have to do is visit the challenge blogs and note what the current challenges are and periodically review the challenge blog rules to note any changes. I already have the links and don’t need anything fancy so all you have to do is email me a list of what of the current challenges are and I’ll update Feline Playful. Once we get a flow going I will add the contributors as authors so they are able to post directly to the blog.

In return I’ll add your photo and a link to your blog on the sidebar. If you are interested in being a contributor please email me at howardkm@charter.net and let me know what days work best for you. I'll accept contributors on a first come basis. If there are 6 contributors we’d each only have to update one day per week. I’m already online posting The Cat’s Meow on Sunday so I'll keep updating challenges that day.

I'd love to keep Feline Playful going and hope you will consider it, thank you! 

No comments: